The state allocation for the 2019-20 school year is $820.00.
You may access information on benefits on the North Thurston Public Schools District’s homepage under Benefits. NTPS Benefits Website
The pooling amount for this year is $1,021.75 for a full time FTE.
Do you understand your vision plan?
It is possible to have a complete eye exam along with glasses using any lens, all the coatings that are provided and a new frame for the co-payment costs only.
For the $17.55 a month ($210.60 year premiums), an entire family can receive the following benefits:
- Is your doctor a participating provider?
- Did you ask to see all of the frames that are fully covered by the VSP plan?
- Have you checked with the company to see what you are entitled to?
You can do this at http://www.vsp.com. You will need your Premera number for ID. At this site you can also find a participating provider. After your visit to your provider check the website again to see how much you have saved.
- If you select materials that exceed the coverage of this plan you should also receive a 20% discount.
- You may also receive a discount for lasik surgery. Again, check the VSP web site, http://www.vsp.com for eligibility information and participating doctors.